Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013: SunShine 2.0

New Motto: Selfishness is the key to success.

I shall say no.


I shall no longer feel guilty for hurting people by doing what I want and being who I am.
I shall no longer spend hours on my computer doing things that might atrophy my brains.
I shall no longer bring my phone to school, for I do not want to be found or constrained.


I shall be stronger.
I shall be wiser.
I shall be curious for it will take me further.
I shall be inspired, motivated and determined, for I want to one day meet Larry Page and Sergei Brin.
I shall be selfish for I was born alone.
I shall manage my monies better to prove to myself that i'm all grown.


I shall stand tall.
I shall walk straight.
I shall speak up and people I shall elate
I shall stand my ground.
I shall be a better person each day, for on December '13 I want to stand proud.


Proud of what I have accomplished.
Proud of putting myself first.
Proud of getting where i'm headed with the biggest smile the earth ever supported. 


In 2012 I got out of my shell but stayed in my bubble, in 2013, i'm planning on popping that bubble and becoming a better, stronger beast! I'm ready for you '13. 


#MambaModeOn


Bring.It.On.


It's time for me to get my head back in the game


in 3, 2 , 1 ...


HAPPY NEW YEAR.


SunShine
<3

No comments: